We look at our reflection in the mirror and suddenly see our body and our face changed: too many wrinkles and white hair. But don’t panic! How can we fix this problem? Of course running to our trusted hairdesser and reading some advice we’ve thought for you to be beautiful and perfect even after 50.
- It’s time to give it a rest! The same long haircut sometimes weighs your figure down and becomes extremely difficult to manage. This does not mean that we have to opt for a “tomboy cut”, but shortening your hair is definitely the right choice.
- If, however, the scissors do not scare you, short haircuts can magically remove a few years from your identity card! We suggest especially a messy hairstyle or a classic pixie cut to try with bright colors.
- Don’t underestimate the elegance and the importance of bangs. They can be perfect allies to cover the signs of time and very pratical if long; they can create fascinating and mysterious hairstyles and add value to your gaze.
- Say no to extra straight hair. It is better to avoid straight or flat hair to save your hairstyle from the classic “broom effect”. The best solution would be to choose soft waves to look just like a celebrity. But if you love straight hair, try to keep the volume on the roots.
- What about colors? We suggest to choose warm nuances, especially if you have a dark or olive complexion. For this purpose, all shades of brown, plum or russet sheens are fine. If you have the same skin tone as Snow White, you can choose light colors or blond; even if you have light-coloured eyes and fair skin, the most suitable colors are blond or copper.
To keep up with fashion, consider also natural gray or white, which you can improve with highlights or you can play with them, mixing lighter or darker shades.